Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One Hundred and Eighty Eight!

That's the number of teams registered! I've got a few more applications in my in box that I'll process tomorrow because, frankly, I'm wiped. But wow on the response! That is more than twice the number of teams that participated in Season 1!

If you sent me your information earlier today (i.e. before 8:00 PM PDT), you should have received a confirmation from me. If not, please send me an e-mail. There are a couple of teams I couldn't complete the registration process for because I'm missing information. I have requested information from those teams. Please get me that as soon as you can.

I'm in the process now of setting up a mailing list to communicate with all the teams more easily. Expect to see something come through on that mailing list in the next 24 to 48 hours.

That's it for now from Race Central. More later.

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

Can I say everyone has such awesome blinkies this go round? Judging by that talent alone I know this'll be an awesome race! Good luck to everyone!

Super Creative Racers And Partners said...

Just wanted to say that the organizers of this race are doing and amazing job and we all so appreciate it !!!!!

Lor said...

I soooo agree with both of the posts above!!! I do believe this is going to be one heck of a great time for all!!! Good luck to all you crazy and addicted scrappers!!! :)

Bob said...

Wow. That is an awful lot of counting. Did Ernie run out of fingers?

This will be such a great adventure for everyone.

Thank you for all your efforts! It is truly appreciated by everyone.

Kudos!

Bob
http://naughtyredheadknockouts.blogspot.com/