Monday, August 27, 2007

So, what's going on...

I know you're all dying to know. Here's the scoop. I finally got through all the e-mails and verified all the layouts. However, there are about a dozen or so teams I haven't heard from and these are teams that have never missed. And because, as many of you have learned, for some reason, all e-mails don't necessarily make it to me for whatever reason.

So, to give them the benefit of the doubt, I went to check their official galleries. About 6 teams have their official galleries at DST and, you guessed it, DST postponed their server upgrade to today and I can't check them.

I don't want to unfairly penalize these teams so I'm holding off on distributing the last of the prizes and doing the drawing until I can contact these teams.

Thanks SOOO much for your patience!

12 comments:

Sondie said...

Sounds fair to me Theresa! Thanks for letting us know!

Karen Bowers said...

theresa, we'll just sit on our hands and wait patiently!

thank you, thank you for your long hard labors on this event!

Dawnree said...

You have worked so hard for us Theresa we can wait a little longer ;)

Sarah said...

You are so good. Thanks for all you do!

Amy said...

OMGOsh, this is insane! lol...... have you thought about emailing those teams to see if they posted in other galleries as well (since there's only a few)? Just a thought to get things going, as it seems that even thought the upgrade is complete, it could still take another 24 hours to get everything updated. Thanks for everything, will be stalking again today! hehe

Anonymous said...

Don't worry sweetie... take y our time... after all we know 99% of us won't win, so the fun of the race and the "consolations prizes" have been lots of fun!

Of course... I'm dying to be that 1%... LOL

-- Oriana --

Carrie Nichols said...

Take your time...if the winners haven't been drawn yet we can continue to dream about winning! Once it's over...it's over.

Cathy Pascual said...

ty for the update!!!

Kyla Armstrong said...

So exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Theresa,
I completely agree with your decision! You never know what the problem may be, and if it was us, I'd want to be given the same chance! Thanks so much for keeping us up to date, and thank you for all that you have done and are still doing for us!
Hugs!
Angel 1/2 of Scrapzone Angels

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the update, Theresa! We all know how technology seems to let us down when we need it most, I think it is wonderful of you to give these other teams the benefit of the doubt!! Thank you and every one of the other people involved in this fantastic race for all of your efforts!!!! (Esp with all you've got going on in your personal life right now) Hugs ~ PeggyNC

Anonymous said...

Understandable. I would hate to be one of those teams and i hate server updates but at the same time love them! lol.