Monday, August 20, 2007

Challenge #11 and some Business

Okay, I know I posted Challenge 11, but it's gone... So here it is again at RAK Scraps.


I think I've finally gotten back to everyone who sent me in links for week 5. If you didn't get a confirmation e-mail from me, I didn't get your e-mail. But I will be visiting your official galleries if I didn't get an e-mail from you to see if you posted your layouts in time. If you didn't e-mail me and your layouts are not in your official gallery, you will be dropped from the race.

Also, for those of you who haven't heard back from Dani yet, here is what she says:

"feel free to have them email through the contact page at my store. I think alot of them must have gotten trapped by spam filters cause I have been sending out links all week! LOL! I am in the middle of a move, so if I am a little slow getting links out this week, that is why, I will try to be on top of it though! :)"

I have more Grand Prize information to post, I'll try to get to that tomorrow. You wont' be disappointed.

Many of you have been asking about Season 3. I already have sites interested in hosting challenges contacting me about it. There will definitely be a Season 3. But before we plan it all out, we're going to want some feedback from our Season 2 participants. I'll be putting up a poll at NDISB at the conclusion of this race seeking feedback. Then, start looking for a teammate sometime around the holidays and get ready to start racing in early 2008!!

3 comments:

Hetty said...

does that mean the prizes have been sent out too?

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

My team didn't hear back this week - we forwarded the original to you.

You guys are doing awesome with this. I don't know how you keep up, but I thank you so much for doing this!

-Kelly

Anonymous said...

omg, I am so gonna do this again next time, this was so much fun, I wouldn't miss it.