Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Grand Prizes - Tracey Rennemo Designs

Scrap-Illuzion Designs by Tracey Rennemo is generously donating two $30 gift certificates to the grand prize winners, two $20 gift certificates to the first runners up and two $10 gift certificates to the second runners up to her Scrapbook-Bytes store. We asked Tracey to tell us a little bit about herself:

In 2004 I started out at Scrapbook-bytes as a Design Team Member writing tutorials for PSP users. Which inspired me try my hand as a designer in late 2007. I owe a lot to Amy, the owner of SBB for having faith in me and giving me the chance.

I have only sold in one store and sell exclusively at Scrapbook-bytes.com

I am proud to be a recognized quality designer who creates many unique resources for use in Paint Shop Pro. Whenever possible I try to create a great number of my PSP products that can be used in all the digital programs.

I enjoy pushing my limits while designing and I attempt to create unusual elements, which are my favorite products to create.

You can check out my design quality by downloading a few sample products available at my own personal store Scrap Illuzion Designs where you will always be able to find my current TOU and contact info. I believe in making myself available to my wonderful customers because without you, I wouldn’t have a reason to do what I love doing!

Here are some of her products to you to ooo and ahhhh over:

3D Folders and Tags are perfect to file little goodies into!

4 different styles to choose from and create, just your own digital papers and textures to fill in the .psd templates, add your own text and embellishments and you are ready to use the 3D Files and Tags on your layouts.

8 .psd files included (4 Black & White Templates & 4 Colored Templates)
11 completed tags ready to use on your Personal, S4O & S4H projects.

This product is available for Designer Use, S4H, S4O and Personal Use.



Create your own Custom Spiral Notebooks:

Have you ever wanted to create that perfect notebook for your layouts?
This complete set is all you will ever need to create any type of notebook with spiral bindings.
You create the size and shape of your notebook, either create it folded or have an open face notebook to journal on.
Use your own papers, textures embellishments to complete your notebook.
I have included 4 notebook templates to get you started, along with 6 completed notebooks.

I have included so many types of spiral bindings with so many different hole options, that I can't even begin to list all of them.
The PSP version is 93MB's, the PSD version is 130MB's. There are no Bloated files,

these are layered individual unique files, THIS IS A HUGE COLLECTION!

The PSP version comes with an additional 16 bonus Tubes for easier placement as only PSP Tubes can do!

I have included completed spirals for the Adobe Photoshop users in different sizes and lengths for your convenience; otherwise you also have all the files and layered images as the PSP product.
These products are available for Designer Use, S4H, S4O and Personal Use.



Cardstock Shaped Flowers:

10 .psd flower shaped templates including inner bevel, texture, shadows and flower shape layers to customize and colorize.
There are no colored flowers in this pack of card stock flowers. Use them as they are, fill them with a patterned paper or deco art to match your layout. Add decorations to them, stack and or tack them to unto anything.
Created at 300PPI Available to use as Personal and Designer use.




No comments: