Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Grand Prizes - Randi Oh Designs

Randi Oh Designs is offering two $10 coupons to the grand prize winners and $5 each to all the runners up!! We asked Randi to tell us a little bit about herself:

I live in New Jersey with my best friend, my rock and my balance -- and our son, who who will be 2 at the end of February. I spend a lot of time with family, as we all live very close to each other.

I am a bit hippy, a bit city chic, and totally down to earth. I am a WAHM (work-at-home-Mom) as a Graphic Digital Scrapbook Designer and an Interior Designer, doing a few houses a year. I have found that my love of fabrics, colors and especially texture make digital design a perfect match for me. I'm particularly fond of making papers and love to take clues from nature, magazines, media – I'm inspired by everything around me! Have you ever really looked at a concrete sidewalk through a photo lens?! I am usually found with a camera in hand, snapping away at anything that intrigues me. I am a published poet and have had 4 Layouts published in magazines.

I discovered Digital Scrapbooking while searching for materials to create a book for my son. It wasn't long before I became totally addicted… It was love at first try! When I found myself altering the items I bought, I knew it was time for me to start designing from scratch. I now sell my Digital Scrapbook products A Cherry on Top.

I also took a peek at Randi's store over at ACOT and found some stuff I just love!! Stop by and see what you can find.

No comments: