Sunday, February 24, 2008

Can you say AMAZING!

It is not yet the end of the day here in California (Sunday, Day One), and already there are over 100 layouts posted in the NDISB Challenge 1 Gallery! I am absolutely blown away! You weren't all chomping at the bit to get started, were you?

We would love to take credit for this idea, but feedback from the last race suggested that one place, where everyone could see everyone else's layouts for each challenge would improve the race. And we are all about improvement here! So, go... enjoy! And look forward to the second challenge coming up on Tuesday!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love having all the layouts in one gallery. It really helped get me inspired to do my layout:) Now if I only had time to leave comments on all of them!!!

myoldanlac said...

I adore having the layouts in one gallery!! :) It's rocking!

Bob said...

Great idea. But great ideas come from great people.
Love the idea of everything being together in one spot. Much easier.

Dawn said...

AH is it that obvious that we were all chomping at the bit for the race to start....now...is it TUESDAY yet?!?