Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wow, Wow, Wow!! We're off to a Rockin' Start!

We already have 14 teams signed up and there are still 13 days left before we close sign-ups! The theme songs and team mottos are awesome. I know we're going to have a great crowd this season.

And, wait until who you see has signed on to donate to the Grand Prize. I can't tell you what the prizes are yet, but I promise you won't be disappointed. Here is who has committed so far, with more prizes to come. In no particular order:

Corel
KB and Friends
Butternug Squash
CG Essentials
Strawberry Wine Designs
Traci Reed
Fish Scraps/Carrie Stephens
Katie the Scrapbook Lady
Bree Clarkson
DigiShopTalk
Gina Miller Designs
Blue Flombingo
Digital Scrapbooking Magazine/Simple Scrapbooks
Sweet Shoppe Designs
Amy Teets
Amanda Rockwell
Elemental Scraps
Kelly Shults

What I can tell you is that the value of these prizes is already over $400 for each member of the Grand Prize winning team. Now THAT is worth scrapping for!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, what a great list of prize donors. I do participate just for the fun, but I can't say it wouldn't be sweet to win the big one! Thanks for hosting such an amazing event!